Hi all.  Am getting ready to order servos,receiver, etc
for my Compulsion I have on order. What are you guys using for elevator servos on your
Addictions, etc?  I
am a Hitec kinda guy and dont really want to pay big bucks for the latest/best digital
servos out there. Any reasonably priced suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks, Walter
---
GG

Sign up today at http://mail.lycos.com