Just a quick note to let you know that we just published on our Web site
the newly received:

SIMPLY BETTER  D-HLG     (Hi-Tech construction and very light weight)

you'll find it under: "New Gliders"

Also check under: "New Electronics, motors, etc." the Actro electro
motors.
Very compact, light weight but with a tremendous torque, thus avoiding
the use
of a gearbox when a large size prop is needed.
The largest motor of the series:  40-5 will swing a 20x10 size prop and
able to
easily fly a 18 Lbs airplane.
It's currently being used in Europe to perform electro aero-towing

best regards,

Alberto
http://www.hobbyclub.com