At 08:10 PM 2/22/02 -0900, Martin Brungard wrote:
>I'm interested in modeling one of the Slingsby sailplanes for a 5m ship.
>Martin Simons has created a reportedly excellent book on the Slingsby line.
>The problem is that the book doesn't seem to be available currently in the
>U.S.
>
>Does anyone have a copy they may consider selling or loaning to me?
>
>Martin Brungard
>Tallahassee, FL
>
>"Soaring: Where screwing-up is an art"

I won't sell you my copy but if you follow this link, you can buy your own
from amazon.co.uk:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/1853107328/qid%3D1014444381/026-1619225-7431663

They are the UK branch of Amazon.com and dealing with them is just as easy
and painless as dealing with the US branch.