From: Tripp Meister
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2002 8:28 PM
To: rcse
Subject: [RCSE] Radio question

Ok, I'm not looking to start a religious war or anything but I'm looking
for a new radio.  I first was thinking that the Profi 3030 was what I
wanted, then I was thinking that the stylus would suite my needs while
saving me some money at the same time, but I really like the idea of the
Multiplex Evo (the crystal synthesizer I wouldn't need to stick with 50
Mhz) but I'm sure the cost will be pretty high (my presumption).  Then I
stumbled across the Hitec Eclipse with the synth module and started to
think, hmmm.

My type of flying: I fly mostly slope and have started to play with some
electrics but I'm not a big thermal, scale, or complex flying.

What I have now: Airtronics Inifinity on 50Mhz vintage '95

I'd love to hear from members of this list on why I should go for the
MASSIVE flexability of the Profi and a much higher cost to the stylus or
Eclipse.

Thanks in advance,
Tripp