                From:   Clarkson, Tom [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
                Sent:   Tuesday, March 05, 2002 1:42 PM
                To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                Subject:        [RCSE] Attn CD's - New Yahoo Group on
Contest Scoring

                With the cool post on PDA scoring, I thought it might be
time to mention a
                new Yahoo group that has been started to discuss, store, and
support scoring
                programs, forms, and spreadsheets. The hope is that people
will contribute
                their programs to the file area and find people to
collaborate with on
                further development of these programs. At the moment the
files area contains
                Werner Stark's HL program that is widely used in Europe, a
HL scoring
                program that I wrote for the IHLGF, and a F3F program from
Jerry Craft.
                Hopefully those interested will find sharing of information
and programs
                beneficial. And hopefully others will post share some of
their programs and
                spreadsheets.

                Here is the link:

                Hope this is useful

                Tom
                RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News.  Send
"subscribe" and "unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

message and its attachments and notify Space Imaging immediately.