With the advent of discus-launched gliders, I have to assume there are some high-end
javelin-launch gliders out there languishing in people's workshops, unloved,
forgotten, unflown.

What a shame. But I can help :-)

I'd be interested in buying such a glider. I'm looking for a contest-quality aileron
ship to do a lot of learning with (I have a nice 2-channel poly, I want to play with
ailerons and camber control).

A little beat up is fine as long as it still flies well. I don't care about cosmetics,
just performance.

Price is definitely an object, though (or I'd buy myself a new DLG... :-). So I'm
hoping some kind soul with a neglected airplane would be willing to let it go
relatively cheap.

Write me offline if so...

Dave Johnson