In a message dated 3/7/02 3:43:22 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

<<
 I'd recommend bigger swivels, as they don't swivel much close to their load
 limit.  Hence I use 300 lb test swivels on my winch line.  I'd prefer 2x
 the line strength, but the next step up is 500 lb swivels, and they are just
 too big and heavy for my liking.

Guys, Offshore Angler (basspro.com) has a Aussie Snap Swivel, 400 Lb. Test.
This piece is almost indestructible. A little pricey, but way durable. Rich