> It seems the new formulation for 3M 77 spray adhesive has acetone as the
main ingredient. <    Anyone looking for the original formula of 3M77 doesn't
have to read the small print on the can. You can just has to look at the cap.
The old can has an off center hole in the cap top with the nozzle clipped
into it on the outside while the new can has a smooth cap. I mention this
because I found some solid black cans with acetone as the main ingredient as
well. Dennis in NH