but I finally actually mounted a s___, I can't bring
myself to type the word. My once beautiful 13' RES
ship has this abomination hanging down just past the
trailing edge....OOOOHH! GEEEEES that's terrible
looking. I drilled a hole in my baby and
everything...(sniff!) ...I can hardly contain my
grief...

Was anyone else's first skeg this traumatic...or is it
just us old gas bags? It was really rough on
me...probably because I don't usually get close enough
for a skeg to matter.......8^)......just had to share
this with the board. Oh, no, another broken
promise...I'm not even supposed to mention that
word...or that BOM thing, either.

Jack Womack