--
I am just getting ready to sheet the wings with balsa on my old RnR
Nova.  The wing is pretty big..nearly 100" so Im going to have to put
in a spar of some sort.  Or maybe I dont? The Nova has a one piece
bottom mounted wing.  I have always just glassed the two halves
together. I have never had a failure but this wing is bigger then all
my previous projects (all were in the 60-72" range) so Im worried
about strength.

Now if I need a spar do I sheet the wing first then cut open a slot
and put in the spar or ?  I guess I could just cut out a bigger bag
and have the spar hanging out one end...  I dunno..any suggestions
would be helpful.

Thanks,

MM