I have a Diamant fuse and stab set for sale.  The fuse
is about 50" long with the rudder and the root cord is
9".  The stabs need the receiver tube put back in.  I'm
selling these as-is and they would make a good slope
fuse for an unlimited size plane.  These items aren't
perfect but are quite useable and inexpensive for what
you get.  $75 gets the fuse and stab set to your door.
I have a photo available.  I thought I'd try RCSE
before I go to Ebay.  gv