Hey guys . . .

I've been flying the Spring Fling since the first year, and have ALWAYS had a
great time . . . the conditions do really suck sometimes, but that just
brings out the best in the pilots.  If you're looking for dead calm
conditions and endless thermals as a challenge for your 2-day contests . . .
well, not much of a challenge there.  Visalia offers perrenial downwinds . .
. the Mid-south will give you forests and thunderstorms . . . and the Nats
are, well, the Nats.

When it comes down to it, these weekends are about having fun and hanging out
with the guys (and, this year, the new wife!!).

Quit grumbling and do what we do best . . . fly.

Mark "bring on the wind" Triebes