Hi Kent,
I have an Eclips for sale because I don't have time to fly all the gliders that I have.
If you are interested I will get the literature out of the box and give you all the
details.
They do fly very well and are good looking. My time limit is due to my wife's
illness. I spend most of my time taking care of her. No problem, it's just the reason
I have some gliders for sale.
Thermals, Art