Offered for sale is an ORIGINAL Bag Lady sailplane bag. In its time, it
has carried a Shadow, Peregrine, Sapphire, Prism and an Addiction. It
measures 61” in length and 16” wide. The stitching and zipper are
perfect. It has minor mildew stains in small areas in the interior due
to my garage roof leak. I removed them the best I could using a mild
solution of Woolite. This bag has many more years of useful life and
would make a fine addition to a glider guiders repertoire. I’m letting
it go on RCSE for $50 + shipping in CONUS. Otherwise, it goes on eBay.
Picture at: http://home.socal.rr.com/thermal/bagladyplanebag.jpg

Please reply off line to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks for the bandwidth…Dan