sorry to pollute the list with this crap but I dont want others to suffer
this aggravation

buyer beware when dealing with the business "Soaring Stuff"

-----Original Message-----
From: Henke, Steve
Sent: Friday, April 05, 2002 8:13 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: FW: order status

Taylor Collins,

Ripping me off for a lousy $10 is not very smart.  I did an inquiry on the
RCSE and received over 20 private replies, every one of them negative, some
of them downright hostile.  You are either a damn Thief or the world's worst
businessman.  I will contact my credit card company and see what my options
are.  If you show up on vendors row at Visalia this fall I will have a face
to face discussion with you.

Steve Henke