From: Eric Weder [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, April 06, 2002 10:20 PM
To: 'Eflight'; 'RCSE'
Subject: [RCSE] Which Charger?

I'm looking at getting a second battery charger to supplement my Astro 112D.
Preferably something that can deal with NiMH cells on fast charge. There's a
used FMA SuperNova at the local shop here in Tulsa, OK for $100. Should I
take it, or the Hitec 335 for $120, or hold out for something better?

Thank you,
Eric.
Eric Weder, P. Eng.               Calgary, Alberta, Canada
  Emerson Process Management, Kenonic Controls Division
Office: 403-258-6237 Cell: 403-607-9617 Home: 403-289-8844
[EMAIL PROTECTED]          [EMAIL PROTECTED]