Harley,

You forgot my current project, The RES-MAXX. I hope to
have a kit available to the public by the end of
summer. Jouster 2 after that. More fun stuff in the
works too that I won't mention until it is time.

Whether or not you are on any list compiled by others
you are on mine. Mt list is for very special and
talented persons not to mention all around great guys.

Mark
http://www.isthmusmodels.com