Could you tell me what kind of pine trees, and where they grow? I was flying
on the Pacific coast so the nearest trees upwind were several thousand miles
away. I would be surprised if enough tree pollen could be picked up by the
wind to make it across the Pacific in such density.

Under a microscope the particles do not look like pollen, the color is about
the same as what I have in photographs from the last time Chinese dust
crossed the ocean and was rained on my area, and the timing is consistent
with when the Chinese dust was supposed to arrive in Washington.

I am not saying 100% that this is desert dust, but I need evidence to
convince me otherwise.

Brian