Oh yeah; well...

I took an electric to the power field (the wind was marginal for sloping).
Once at the field I realized that I'd left the transmitter at HOME. Doh!

Then, hoping to salvage the day, I went from there to the slope. I got 10
miles away from the slope when my low fuel light went on. Doh!

I turned around and barely made it back to a gas station. Where-upon I
re-evaluated my luck and just decided to humbly go home. I didn't want to
push my luck any further.

Bill Swingle
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Janesville, CA