Hi Gang,

Well, spring has sprung here in the Northwest (the raindrops are a little
warmer) and its time to celebrate with the first official Hand Launch Glider
contest of the year!  The Seattle Area Soaring Society is happy to invite
anyone with an HLG to join us this Saturday (4/20) for some great head to
head competition at 60-Acres Park
(http://www.reddata.com/sass/soaring_info/sites/sixty_acres/sixty_acres.htm)
.  The weather-person (and Phil) have promised some great soaring weather,
so wander on out!  We'll probably get started at about 9am, with time for
lunch at noon (bring your own or plan to run for fast food).  We'll have 6
or 7 rounds of fun, some great door prizes, and all this for only $5!  Feel
free it email if you have any questions.

Thermals,

RED
--
Adam Weston