Every plane launches different.
EG  The Shadow has the tow hook 1/4" behind the CG
My Extreme has it right on the CG
My Stork has it 1/8" in front with 1/16" of down trim and 3/4" flap and 1/4"
camber.

Most of my pop offs were at the point where I started pulsing the winch.
The second I took my foot off the pedal the plane would fly off.  I had to
learn to stay on the pedal a bit longer and tap very quickly even if it
looked like I was in trouble.

It also sounds like it comes off during rotation sometimes.  Try keeping the
nose up and toss it up instead of forward after you build some tension.

I think most of your problem would be solved with a bit of down elevator.

If you don't have elevator trim in launch mode, then use your slider to put
it in.  You can always slide it back to neutral after zoom.

Tom