Andy,

I really like the Gulp from Steve Drake in SoCal. It is a 60 inch wing that
is really strong, has a cool pre shaped fuselage and vertical stab, and has
taken all the DS abuse I can dish out. It is also seems to be faster and
turn better than other, more popular EPP DS wings.

See info on mine at:
http://www.slopeflyer.com/html/gulp.html

Get yours from [EMAIL PROTECTED]

No connection just a very satisfied customer!
--
Greg Smith
Slope Soaring Resource

US distributor for Airtech Psychos and Pixels