Fellow DLG Hobbyists,

I have gotten some requests about how I launch.  I am
a regional pilot that has had some regional contest
success, but I am mostly a sport flyer that likes to
fly.

For my fellow hobbyists that are learning the launch
of DLG's, I made a small webpage about MY main steps
to the launch.  I hope it helps those that are open to
suggestions from fellow pilots.

Check it out at http://home.houston.rr.com/kovacs/
then go to Hand Launch Gliders link then click on the
link about launching under Articles/Information.

=====
Mike Kovacs
http://home.houston.rr.com/kovacs/
links to