I Have been having some very strange behavior with my Stylus in the last few
days.

  At first I thought it was RFI, but now I am not sure.  Airtronics did a
tune up of the TX weeks ago, my Batteries in planes and Tx are in top shape,
but I have lost control of two different planes after flying for about 1 1/2
minutes.  One totaled, the other was not.
All of this prompts me to ask..Do Modules have a certain behavior that they
exhibit when (do they)? start going bad.  Loss of radio signal by degrees?
Exactly what is the scenario of one that is starting to malfunction?

Any help here would be greatly appreciated.

Eric