I own a Hitec Eclipse transmitter.  I was attempting to use it with some of
the JR 600 receivers I own and was surprised to find that it would not work
with them.  Yes, I had the shift set correctly and the Spectra module was
tuned to the right receiver frequency.  I was able to use a JR transmitter
to check the function of the three different receivers I tried to use the
Eclipse with and I changed crystals just in case but the Eclipse does not
seem to talk to the JR 600 receiver.

The questions are these:
1.  Has anyone else experienced the same thing?
2.  Any suggestions as to why this transmitter will not work with these
receivers?

Ed