My Sagitta is set up this way. Use pretty thin wire, I'm guessing .025
for a 2M? Make up a piece that's a little shorter than the spoiler bay,
with a parallel, short right angle bit at each end. Fasten one end to
the bottom of the spoiler and the other to a rib, so that it pulls the
spoiler into the bay in normal position. I think you might have to make
a little notch for the wire in the ribs or spoiler, but not much of one.
Seems to work fine; haven't had any trouble.

--
Lincoln Ross