I was there and suffered major damage to my Fun 1, when it "locked up" with full right
aileron and rudder in a 45 degree dive.   Nose was buried two inches into the ground.
Sent a long email to the AMA (Jay Mealy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>) to ask for
assistance and forwarded that response to Dave Sander, who I believe is a club officer
of the LNSSG.  Maybe the AMA can help, but they need to deal with a single source such
as Dave or John Roe (who was there that day).  Valbuena will get his in the end, I am
sure.  If I can help fellow site flyers, et me know.

Ron Quintana