Hi Michael,
 I read the other comments on servo chatter and they all have merit.
The main problem is overloading or swamping the servos with RF energy. When adjusting
the servo travel or
just checking to see that all is well keep your antenna collapsed and away from the
wing.
The capacitors work and I like best Torroid beads at the servos on the information
lead.
They are cheap if you know where to get them, about 15 cents each and they really work.
If you want the address for the beads let me know. What they do is act like a parallel
tuned circuit that blocks RF energy in a
certain frequency band. They really do work.
 thermals, Art