Sorry to waste band width, but most of us glider guys are pretty handy with computers, except me...

I just dropped my laptop in the parking lot at work, I think it's dead.

So does anyone have a used one for sale, or a specific recommendation on where to get a very inexpensive used one on the net or at an actual store...in orange county california?  My old one was a Toshiba Satellite Pro 425 CDT and was able to do most of what I needed...

I would rather not go through ebay, and I need one pretty soon...

Thanks for any help!

John Roe
Laguna Hills, Ca

"Where guns are outlawed, terrorists only need boxcutters"

www.MartialArtsAcademy.org

Do You Yahoo!?