Sounds like fun.  Too bad I have a Graduation/Birthday party to host.

But that doesn't preclude me from CDing the HLG contest on Friday, and
flying with 2 planes on Sunday, seeded MOM unlimited.

We are going to fly the same HLG tasks as published for the NATS this year,
except I modified the Ladder round to be a 10 second increment starting at
20 seconds, instead of a 15 second increment starting at 15 seconds.

Steve