Must say the Mongo Jr rates high in my book,
if a little too big for my car :-(!

The planes that taught me most was the Zagi THL
and the DAW S1-26 HLG, as they improved my flying skills
a gigantic step forward, and also survived most crashes,
without any damage at all.

Now I didn't  hesitate to return to flying a complex four-engined plane
after a year's absence from the sport - that would never have been
possible without the endless row of sorry hops and successful flights
I have done with these three types.

Others, more or less successful:

original Zagi Razor (similar to the 3C).
G.P. Spirit
G.P. ElectriCub, wore out!
Flair Attila, in the end using the ElectriCub's wing!
Clancy Aviation Lazy Bee, a few :-)!

Aerofoam Vulcan
Studio 'B' Vulcan

DAW S1-26 2m, stolen.
DAW  Dragonette MLG, still flying as a kid's freeflight toy!
DAW Extra

Plus a heap of others, powered, and not!
BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Eriksson;Tord S
FN:Tord S Eriksson