I've recently begun to grasp how little I understand about aerodynamics,
e.g. "Normally, an airfoil bends from about 25% from the LE; why are
control surfaces so small, then?"  Or: "The Bernoulli explanation of lift
doesn't do it for me; isn't the job of an airfoil to create downward
thrust without stalling?"  And so forth.  Is there a good book around
about low RN aerodynamics?  Maybe someone knows how to get ahold of some
papers by McCready or Selig?  I have a book about full size aerodynamics,
but a lot of the time, the stuff doesn't apply.

-J