From:   Pat McCleave [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Tuesday, June 11, 2002 8:05 PM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]; RCSE
Subject:        Re: [RCSE] DYNAMIC SOARING FESTIVAL VIDEO

Geez Walter,

Lighten Up. UNL MOM has enough appeal to with stand a little hype
advertising about a new video release.  I love to see a good crash caught on
tape just much as the next guy and I guarantee it does keep me from racing.
As I understand from reading many accounts about the old race series, it was
more a matter lack of support in running the races than the crashes that
killed the series.  It also sounded like what made the most recent race at
Davenport such a success was the great support those that stepped up  and
organized the event received from several volunteers.  The excitement is
there and as long as there is help to run a quality event talk of a few
crashes are not going to keep the racers away.

See Ya,

Pat McCleave
Wichita, KS