Another pilot spurned by the unbeatable foamie spirit :)

> Foamies SUCKKKKK!!!! Death to foamies.
> Mirko Bodul

Mirko was the guy who got me going in the hobby in general... he rescued me from a fate of caster oil and noise.  He tricked me into going to the slope with my 'glider' on Lake Michigan, the rest is history ;-)

Mirko may have been one of the first sailplaners to be flying 6 servo, 3 and 5meter planes on the slope in America, certainly in the midwest.  Euro Scaletrash, but still flapped, spoiled, pivot winged, and aileroned.  Heck he a  slope rocket that popped up the canopy for a speed brake!..

Mirko knows theres nothing like a good slope cluttered with pretty glass:-)

Gordy