We have enough pilots to hold the race, the turn out is around a dozen
pilots, so there will be plenty of flying for all.  The best spectator
glider event, Man On Man Unlimited pylon racing.  The race will be held at
Davenport California at the Big Creek lumber company site.
http://sloperacing.com/isr2002.htm#directions  Pilots meeting will be at
9:00 am, the race will start when the conditions allow.  The last heat will
start before 5:00 P.M., followed by the fly offs if there are any ties.  We
will fly as many rounds as possible, with no through outs.

I will e-mail the pilots and helpers individually over the next few days.
If you have questions e-mail me Jim Jacobson

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

jj