Hi Craig,

Yes there is 4 Degrees washout.

Here's my links for the C07 HLG:

Plans, profiles and airfoil data. It's in German though.:
http://www.zanonia-flyers.de/

Andy MacDonalds Flying Wing Page. The C07 HLG plans here seem to be a
different version but there are pictures and comments in English. He has
the airfoil coords also.:
http://members.ozemail.com.au/~flyingwing/hjpage.htm

Hartmut Siegmann's Wing page. Lots of good info in English. Airfoils,
commentary and plans. The German version of the website has more
articles (click on the flag).
http://www.aerodesign.de/english/index.htm

Good Luck,
Chris