Good choice..  Before you start building, have a look at the Highlander
info out there on the web, including a decent collection on my website:
http://home.attbi.com/~aeronut/index.htm
just click on 'Higlander' in the nav pane on the left side.  Of course,
you are welcome to browse the whole site while you are there. :-)

Good sky;
J.P.

--

\____________|_____________/   Ya shoulda seen the one that got away -
            --O--                   It was THIS big :-))