From: "ilikegliders" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Help! Airtronics RD6000 Super Spoileron Question.

To any RD6000 Super Owners,

I scratch built a slope ship with the intent to use spoilerons to
slow it down for landing. The ailerons are top hinged. I have the
wings aileron servos pluged into channels 2 and 6 on the receiver.

I can get the the servos to react to the flaperon function using the
right hand toggle switch when that function is active. When I make
the spoileron function active, moving the throttle does nothing to
the servos.

Help, what step am I missing? The manual talks about landing
differential when spoileron is active but this moves the servos
without any stick input.

Thanks in advance.

Steve Bingham<<