A friend not on this exchange needs plans for a Dobgson design Saratoga
Windsong .  He has the instruction book but not the 3 sheets of plans.  Can
anyone help?

Option 1:   Please make a copy and mail them to me.

Option 2:  Please mail them to me and I will copy them and return the
original in original condition.

Option 3:  Sell them to me and I will sell them to my friend at a 10% profit
for me.   :  )

I will gladly pay all reasonable costs.

Thanks,  Rick Bothell   Prescott Valley, AZ