We are excited to announce the opening of SoaringSpecialties.com!  It will be up and
running by Monday July 15.  I'd like to thank
Ryan Flowers for his hard work in getting the site up and running and also for
maintaining the sight.  The geocities site will
remain on line but it won't be updated often
(http://www.geocities.com/soaringspecialties1/index.html)

Second, I talked with the fuselage manufacturer and the Bird Of Time fuses will start
rolling off the production line on Monday,
when the first batch will be shipped to me.  I'll have them on the way to the first
customers on the following Monday.  You can
still purchase the BoT fuses for $7 + 10 shipping.  Retail price is $149, with the
normal discount price being $99 + shipping.
There is a $25 savings if you order now so don't delay!

And finally, we have negotiated with Doug Buchanan to bring his excellent flying BAe
Hawk back into production.  As of right now, it
looks like we'll be able to sell them for only $5 more then Doug sold them for, $125 +
shipping for an unsheeted kit.  We anticipate
having sheeted kits for $150 + shipping.  Current availability looks to be around
November.  We'll keep you posted.  I'd like to
publically thank Doug for allowing this great flying jet to be brought to the
forefront of the slope soaring scene, and Dave Garwood
and Joe Chovan for allowing use of their models and photos for advertising purposes.
I can email a photo to anyone who is
interested, but it'll take a day or so.  gv

If you have questions or comments on any of the above, feel free to email.  gv