I agree that just plain sport flying can get boring rather quickly.  If
you REALLY want a thrill flying power, then try COMBAT!  The current
crop of Open 'B' planes are very quick to build, fly great and don't
cost too much either.  Try joining 6 or 8 of these in the air pulling 30
foot streamers and tell me that it does not get the adrenaline pumping!!
These events are even great fun to go to just to watch.  Of course, most
would be very happy if you were to volunteer to help judge.

Just have a look at http://www.rccombat.com/rcca.asp for loads of info.

J.P.

--

\____________|_____________/   Ya shoulda seen the one that got away -
            --O--                   It was THIS big :-))