In a message dated 7/17/2002 11:32:44 AM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

For Sale
Home brewed full house sailplane. 132" span--MH32 airfoil--Ready to fly!
The wing is a Multiplex Milan--2 pc molded obechie over foam with carbon and glass reinforcment. It has a very distinctive planform as the center section sweeps forward 1" and the tips sweep back 3". It also has upturned tips. This wing looks wild in the air!
The fuse is a Terry Luckenbacker from10-12 years ago. It is glass and kevlar, 60" long with a T-tail and a slightly drooped nose.  Set up for standard servos and plenty of room for a sniffer and/or ballast.
The one disadvantage is this airplane weighs 100 oz. My local flying buddies call it "The Beast"
This ship flies well, launches well, thermals great and will really cover ground when you want it to, just don't slow it way down cause it will bite you.
I built this  as an XC/big air ship but it will also be a blast on the slope
  $325.00 plus shipping without wing servos
  $425.00 plus shipping with 2 HS 225mg on flaps and 2 HS81mg on ailerons
Will consider trade for a full house 2M
Pictures available to serious buyers
Please contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Thanks for the bandwith
EDG
Pittsburgh

Price reduced to $300.00 plus shipping without servos
                              $400.00 plus shipping with servos
Will also consider a trade for a Dodgson Lovesong RTF
Thanks
EDG