55mph is pretty SLOW for cross country, even in the old days, from what
I hear. I've heard tales of people chasing wooden airplanes at 70 or
80mph. Remember that if you go over a bump while chasing you may hit
full up elevator while going at high speed, so if the winch is wimpy
launching may not be the highest stress.
I don't know what "ca" is, but it sounds like Cl (lift coefficient), so
I'll assume that's what you meant. You must live at a very LOW altitude,
as the air density you give is greater than that of water. Try
1.225kg/m^3, not 1,225! You also left out the velocity, plus your answer
will be in Newtons (force), not kg (mass). I get about 42 kg, but
judging by your answer you used the velocity in the actual calculation,
as well as the correct density, and just forgot to divide by 9.8 to get
kg. Of course you will have to multiply by 9.8 again in your structural
calculations.

Also, watch out on your unit conversions. It's 12.9ft^2, not 129!

Correct formula should be, if I'm not mistaken, L = Cl(1/2)rho(v^2)S
where S is wing area, rho is density, v is speed.

You probably need to do some homework to define what a realistic maximum
airspeed for your XC plane is, and maybe you should get someone to help
you with the structural calculations or go over them a few times and
really make sure you understand them. It's very easy to mess up these
calculations if you just plug into them without being aware of sneaky
things like those Newtons. If it was me I would be tempted to design for
max Cl at max speed on the assumption that I might someday get a glitch
and experience full elevator throw at speed. Of course maybe the servo
isn't that strong, but that's not easy to define.

BTW, I calculate a 200 foot vertical zoom (60m) with no losses (and
there are ALWAYS losses) would be 77mph or 34mps. I have seen models
zoom that high (as in 50% above release point), though I suppose not
many winches could do it to an XC plane.

Good luck.

snipanyway I creted a spreadsheet

--
Lincoln Ross