I went looking, out of curiousity - I've been closet-flyer-lusting after a
4000, but figured I'd better get reactivated in the hobby before I buy more
toys.

Anyway, upon seeing it, my first thought was "I wonder how long it'll take
to break the side-panel switch levers off?"    I guess with much of Europe
using trays it probably won't be such a big deal there, but in our
"hands-only" US environment, it's probably just a matter of weeks at best...
:-/

I'm also curious - how does the programming compare to the 3030 and 4000
series?   Is it a derivative, or a whole new operating system?   "Strength"
wise, is it a step up, down, or about the same as the 3030 and/or 4000?

It sure looks like a cool setup!

--
   *** Steven Bixby   San Francisco Bay Area
   *** [EMAIL PROTECTED]   [EMAIL PROTECTED]