Andrew E. Mileski wrote

An infinite number of rednecks with shotguns, shooting at an infinite
number of stop signs, will eventually compose the complete works of
William Shakespeare ... in Braille.

Hey!!!  BANG, BANG!!!  I resemble that remark!!!  Damn gotta remember to
cover the ole' neck when I'm out there!!!

Braille????  Ain't that one a them South O the Border countries???

Joe, just another redneck in Tennessee shootin' at them red signs (matches
the neck don't ya know)