I have a RTF Artemis LT for sale with 4 JR 341 servos and 2 351 servos, and
1000 mah battery pack (new).  This is a nice plane.  I've just lost interest
in F3J size models. I'm going to concentrate on electric, slope, and RES
thermal in that order.   I'm going to Soar Utah and would prefer to just
deliver it to the buyer there, or at a meeting place on the way from
Seattle.  Otherwise I guess it'd have to be shipped UPS ( argh! ) and insure
it,.... buyer pays actual shipping.  I still have original shipping box.
I'll e-mail custom, detailed pictures of any area on the plane to anyone
seriously interested, along with detailed commments.  I had minor cracking
mid-body at the wing saddle after I slope soared it one day, never crashed.
I reinforced it internally and repainted it.  I'm not selling a piece of
junk here.  This is a nice plane.  $850, all you have to do is drop a
receiver in it, program it, and go flying.  It is yellow w/ red tips, bottom
of wing, and nose.  I'm looking for a quick sale.

Fred Guilfoyle
Everett, WA