Two nice aircraft for sale... both are beautiful ships that are well
built and never damaged in any way.  Pictures are available upon
request.  I simply have too many unlimited TD ships right now.  Buyer
pays shipping or can pick up at Dayton this weekend.

NSP Fusion w/6 servo wing.  126" span JW airfoil.  Carbon and Kevlar
skinned wing.  HS-85MGs in flaps and center ailerons, D-60s in tip
ailerons, HS-85BBs in fuse.  Fuselage has integrated sharks-tooth
landing arrestor.  McCann "V" skeg included but not yet installed.
White with Wine tips and tail detail.  Includes stock Carbon 1/2"
wingrod and T7071 machined rod from Don Richmond.  Battery is a
custom 1100mah nose pack for the Fusion.  Wiring harness uses
hitec/jr/futaba plugs with Multiplex connectors at the wing root.
All-up weight less than 70oz... drop in a superslim and fly.  $700

Ed Sleger/Ron Vann Prism Vtail.  124" span 7037 airfoil.  Obechi and
carbon skinned wing.  Airtronics 94141s on all control surfaces.
McCann "V" skeg included but not yet installed.  White fuse with
natural (clear lacquered) obechi wings and Vtail with red tips and
tail detail.  Titanium joiner rod.  Includes standard 700mah square
pack that still charges well but is a couple years old.  I'll include
a new battery but you'll have to put a connector on it.  Wiring
harness uses airtronics connectors and Deans 4pin at the wing root.
Again... drop in a receiver and fly.  $450

Send me an email if you want pictures of either or both.

Thanks,
Tom Siler
Columbus, OH