DIGI is not programmable! The MCV2 programmer comes two ways Hand held from
multiplex or PC interface by Critter Bits $45.00

-----Original Message-----
From: Tom Hoopes [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, August 13, 2002 10:38 PM
To: Lee Cox; soaring mail page
Subject: Re: [RCSE] digital servo programming

At 09:10 AM 8/13/02 -0700, Lee Cox wrote:

> I have some multiplex mc/v2 digital servos that I want to adjust via
> programming.
>
> Will another brand of programmer work or do I have to have a Multiplex
> programmer ?
>

> LeeCox-Nevada, U.S.A.
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Lee,

The MC/V2's require the MPX (p/n #82091) programmer. The new Digi servos
from
MPX are replacements for the MC/V2's but they require their own programmer
(p/n
#82093). Here's the best part, the MC/V2 programmer won't work with the new
Digi servos and the new Digi servo programmer won't work with the old
MC/V2's,
so make sure that you get the correct programmer for the intended servos ;-)

Other programmers will not work.

Tom Hoopes - ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

      ------   Hoopes Designs   -----
"Taking the hassle out of wing wiring harnesses"