Hi Tom,
There has been a lot of talk recently about 2Meter gliders and of the disadvantages
they have verses open
class gliders. At times, do to conditions, a 2M is at a disadvantage but I have flown
my 2M against
open class planes and won. As I recall, 2 years ago a 2m plane beat everyone at Visalia
and that was against the best around.
We fly a 2M class at about every contest we hold and they fly the same times and
landings
as the open planes.   come to our field and my brother and i will fly our 2M's against
your open's
any time.
Thermals, Art