It seems this issue does come down to insurance.  Just out of curiosity, has
anyone ever filed a claim with the AMA?  My understanding is that any claim
first is addressed at the individual level, ie. personal policy.  Next is
insurance on the site by others.  AMA is down the line at spot number three.

We always claim to have this million dollar policy but has it ever paid out?
Any real scenarios that have occurred to glider pilots?

JE
--
Erickson Architects
John R. Erickson, AIA